Wednesday, May 19, 2010

May 19th, 2010

Today I began the rebuilding of Monroeville, a seemingly immpossible task. It give everyone an idea of who I am, I am one of the final four survivors of Monroeville. I spent majority of the time avoid anybody for fear of PKers and Spies. I managed to hide out in the woodland areas for almost five years and now I have began to rebuild Monroeville.

Since I have re-entered the city I have encountered a single zombie, but did not mange to kill him. As far as I know I am alone on his project. Me against 54 other zombies and the odds are far against me as they can not be perminently killed, but I can.

This blog is to keep people updated on the events inside Monroeville from a lasting survivor, a diary perhapes. Unfortunately I will not reveal my name, locations, or plans to protect myself as long as possible.

3 comments:

  1. Unfortunately my name shall not be mentioned to anyone I can not trust.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris, what happened, it's been a week and no updates, are you still ok? Did you make it safe to the store? Chris, i'm worried about those green feral things. It's been weeks and they are still scavenging this ghostly town. Don't let them get you!

    ReplyDelete